Officer Self Dispatching Features
JusticeConnect has features to allow an officer to self-assign to an open Call, or to generate a new Self-Dispatched Call.
These features are intended to allow lower priority Calls to be handled directly from the field and take pressure off the often-busy CAD operators.
Officer Initiated Dispatching Features
- Officer Self-Assign to an Active or Waiting Call
- Ability to Specify Unit Arrival Time
- Click to Request an Incident Number Assignment
- Ability to Update Location Data
- Ability to Self-Remove / Clear from Assigned Call
- Ability to specify Unit Clearance Time / Clearance Code
- Add Scratchpad Notes
- Add Vehicles to the Call
- Add People/Contacts to the Call
- Update Oregon STOP Data within the Call
- Specify the ORS Number within a Searchable Field with the Call
- Post Call to the RMS
- Ability to Clear and Close the Call
Settings and Security
- Access to Create a New Call for Service
- Find Me Functionality to find Exact Location
- Ability to Start Typing location that will Automatically Match to Correct Address
- Ability to Start Typing an Offense Code that will pre-populate with Matching Results
- Assign the Call to Yourself or Any Unit in Your Agency
- All features included from Self-Dispatching Functionality
- Administrators specify allowed settings for access to Self-Dispatching Features
- Allow Self-Dispatching based on the CAD Assigned 0-5 Priority Codes
- Assignment to Features and Priority Level is Department Specific
- Ability to use Self-Dispatching can be set on a per-user basis
- All Calls are Immediately Viewable and Editable by CAD Operators
- Dispatch workflow can be set on a per-department basis
Like what you see?
Get in touch with us today to learn more about CMI and learn more about how the CMI SAAS products can help you better manage your CAD/RMS users and public services.